sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

A cute hacker baby for the girls...



http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlulqw_post-mortem-i-ix_music


Para ver em melhor qualidade e baixar facilmente acesse the below link. *for further information:

---=[ Post-mortem_I-IX ]=---


A canção dos narcisistas - I:

Must everything I do be an entire beggar metaphorical sarcasm?
How dare you! Yes... Absence of Sarcasm/information becomes a
personal duty, even a supposed information.

When a person (human) or a naive retarted (entirely -> bored)
fool, acquires dangerous informations, he'll be a powerfull
naive, retarted, idiot; but holding a trigger twenty-four
hours a day.

Or will be an "afraid person", maybe for that reason. Always
have this remembrance: In a spooky forest, try to be a
ghost. Apprentices are scared phantoms for a few moments.

People without saying a subjective "Boo" make me feel afraid,
when they scratch, walk, bark and mainly 'think'...
r u a honest guy??? I've not told a word regarding principles
and you won't read anything abt it here, daft.

One more delightful stranger???
Perhaps I've not had a moment to thoroughly examine myself.
Remember that when using your rusty, dusty, misty and messy
brain to wash dishes... or their brains (I'm refering to the
almoners).

They're illness in our lifes and they must be erased of the
life. Put one of them into ur crusher as quick as possible...

"I'd like to thank my bride for lettin' me by myself."

Unleash a stupid fast reaction for love, frighten these
people/folks tonight. I can, 'cause I'm adept.Now I'm gonna
leave you. C u...




[]'s

2 comentários:

  1. Nice Job manolo! ;)
    Continuo acompanhando suas postagens!
    Forte abraço []'s

    O;liverkall

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Vez por outra mando algo pra esse HD:

    www.4shared.com/folder/VtQDq2uI/_online.html

    Cloud Computing rlz...:)

    []'s

    ResponderExcluir